Geyser Company experts have designed a range of unique filtering materials and methods of purifying water. The quality and effectiveness of these designs has been confirmed by more than 20 patents and independent expert assessments.
- Patent 2203721 dd. 04.07.2001. A water filter and manufacturing method (Aragon material).
- Patent 2218984 dd. 29.04.2002. Filtering dolomite-based medium for removing iron from the water.
- Patent 2212378 dd. 18.07.2002. A device for entering additives into the water (household filter mineralizer).
- Patent 2212378 dd. 18.07.2002 TBT Streamline Filter
- Patent 2261843 dd. 26.05.2004 Device for lowering the accumulation of scale deposits (quasi-softening)
- Patent 2286354 dd. 21.07.2015 Way of obtaining Aragon filtering material
- Patent 201211611 dd. 29.04.2012 Way of inactivating viruses in aquatic environments.